I found a few things I don’t want you to miss this week:
- Emily Henderson bought a new home, and it’s a reno project. Can you imagine following along on her design journey? Take a look at the house now, I can’t wait to see the process and of course, before and afters.
- Erin from Apt 34 takes us on a beautiful mid-week lady boss adventure, curating the experience of how to make your dream day come true. Count me in!
- The Muse says it’s not too early to plan for what job skills you will need in 2020.
- Mary Seng from Happily Grey always looks chic, but her Vivetta Bow Dress with ruffles and cutouts is now at the top of my wishlist. Love her style.
- How to make Rose Infused Vodka over on Design Love Fest.
- On Tiny Buddha, read about how to Stop Chasing Happiness and learn about ways to live your best possible life.