Have you had time to dig into a good book this summer? I have not picked up one single beach read. I have read books geared toward two subjects. Business and babies.
At 33 weeks pregnant, I don’t get much sleep, so I inquired among my friends, ‘what are a few easy reads you couldn’t put down recently’? After receiving several recommendations, I’ve narrowed my list. I think my beach days for the summer are officially over, but I am going to embark on casual reading during the wee hours of the night, and just pretend I’m on the beach!
Here are my 7 picks:
- The Choices We Make by Karma Brown
- Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (read this before the moving comes out!)
- Whiskey & Charlie by Annabel Smith
- All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler